Crazy about cricket? Want to play a cricket game that is more realistic? well waiting time is nearly over!
Big Ant Studios and Tru Blu Entertainment (Publishers) Present to you, “Don Bradman Cricket 14“, about to be released on April 3, 2014 on PS3, Xbox 360 and in June 2014 on Microsoft Windows”
Don Bradman Cricket promises some real great features. Let’s see what they are going to be!
- Career Mode, allowing you to take control of an aspiring young cricketer and take him
through the ranks to International glory.
- Unique Batting and Bowling Controls, giving full 360 Shot control and Line and Length
delivery without pitch markers.
- A fully featured fielding system that allows you to run down the ball and slide to prevent a
Four, catch a high ball on the boundary rope, or knock down the stumps to take a vital run
out. You are always involved in the play at every stage of the game!
- Ball Physics giving realistic Edges, bat pad catches and movement off the pitch.
- A complete player physics system with individual attributes including weight and height –
imagine running in a 2 metre bowler to delivery that perfect bouncer!
- Appeal and Electronic Review system allowing for the first time challenges of the umpires
- Practice Nets, Hone your skills to perfection before taking to the field.
- Dynamic time of day, Weather System and Pitch Degradation that are based on real world
data with effects occurring in real-time throughout a days’ play.
- The Cricket Academy, allowing for unparalleled customisation of your Cricket experience,
creating Teams, players, Tours, Competitions, Match Types and even Umpires.
- More than 4000 Community created Players and teams ready to download and use in game.
- An on-line Save system that lets you continue your match whenever you want with on-line
The game focuses on watching the ball for visual indicators while batting, reducing for the need for red doughnuts on the pitch that will enslave the human race.
Here are some of the screenshots from the game:
nice ain’t it? well, here is the best of all….
Yep, it’s the HotSpot screenshot! Sweet, right?
Want more? Here is Gameplay Commentary of Don Bradman Cricket for you guys to see how awesome this game will be!
You want to know more? well, i am not going to spoil it more than i already have! wait for the game to be released, or you can download beta version of Don Bradman Academy HERE. Remember: only player creation and net practise are available in BETA version!
Don’t forget to like their Facebook page to stay up to date with the latest news about the game!