Are you a tech startup from Pakistan aiming to Go Big?
Pakistan Software Houses Association (P@SHA) invites you to apply for the BlackBoxConnect Fall 2014 Program sponsored by Google4Entrepreneurs. It is a great opportunity for Pakistani startups.
BlackBox Connect is an all-expenses-paid two-week immersion program in SiliconValley — a unique opportunity for non-US startups to access resources and scale globally!
Google for Entrepreneurs will cover the costs of boarding, airfare, and tuition.
Here is the schedule for this big event!
Benefits of Participation in Blackbox Connect two week program:
- Blackbox Connect speakers mentor, inspire and impart their knowledge and experience with the participants in a genuine Silicon Valley Way
- Live and work within a comfortable environment that is conducive to learning and sharing
- Network events to gain access to Silicon Valley’s best resources of entrepreneurs, mentors and investors
- Membership in the Blackbox global community providing exclusive access to network of Blackbox Entrepreneurs and Blackbox supporters
- By Demo Day, Blackbox Connect Entrepreneurs deliver a refined and compelling presentation, conveying clarity of their vision and direction, understanding what it takes to get funded by experienced US and global investors and realizing goals for the long term success of their startup
Want to apply?
Startups must meet these requirements in order to get registered:
- Must be based outside the U.S.
- Have already launched a product or nearing completion of beta testing product with prospective customers
- Attending founders (up to 2 founders per startup) must be proficient in English
- Blackbox Connect supports woman entrepreneurship and we encourage female founders to apply.
- Applications must be received no later than June 20, 2014
Application Form: http://goo.gl/oAy0VH