So Samsung launched its best of the best phone this year Samsung Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge. Very sharp and clean design with faster processing then ever found in Samsung devices. Cool interface and why not? The good quality camera. More pixels than Apples iPhone and much more. But when you know you are not just the user then you realize you want something more. You want to take more control over your device or as a developer you want the restrictions from Samsung to be removed. Maybe to download any third party app or stuff like that. There we have only one thought to root our Samsung device. There are number of benefits f rooting your Samsung device. Well, now you can root your Samsung Galaxy S6 by following some simple steps shown below.
How Strings do not take any guarantee for your device. You are rooting your Samsung Galaxy S6 on your own risk. Rooting your Samsung Galaxy S6 will also void your warranty.
- Download and install Samsung USB Drivers so that your device can be recognized by software we will be using on PC.
- Go to Settings>About and check your model number. Note it down.
- Now navigate to AutoRoot site. Find your model carefully and hit the download option. And download the respective root software for your Samsung Galaxy S6.
- After download the root package software, save it on your desktop.
- Extract the zip file there.
- Right click on the Odin file and run it as Adminstration.
- Plug in your Samsung Galaxy S6 so the necessary drivers get installed.
- Unplug it and then plug it again.
- Turn your device off and then turn it on by pressing down Power Key + Volume Down Key + Home Button at the same time untill you see some blue kind of screen.
- Press Volume Up to continue and ignore the warning.
- Plug in your Samsung Galaxy S6 again.
- Navigate to Odin, open it up, click on AP and select the .tar.md5 file from the file you just extracted before.
- Now hit Start in Odin window.
- Once the process is done it will reboot or else you do it manually.
Now you should have SuperUser Icon on your phone if it all worked correctly.
Congo! You have successfully root your Samsung Galaxy S6. Now install custom Roms, third party apps or do whatever you want.